Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm getting old

No seriously I am. Ok I'm not, but I feel like I am. On Sunday, I'll be leaving my mid-twenties and entering my late-twenties. I'll be *gasp* 27!!! Ok, but really I'm starting to feel like I'm not as young anymore. Birthdays are strange.

Work is crazy.

The dog is good. We're working on house training. It's a process. Yesterday no accidents. Today...many.

Chris is officially on break up. We just finished inputting his EI claim. Fingers crossed, let's hope! Only 28 days to wait...sheesh.

I'm ready for the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I'm terrible for remembering Bdays. Do you and Chris have anything planned (my question mark is not working!! It looks like this É)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh the 20's.. if only hehe..

    You old woman you :P *hugss*

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.