Thursday, March 12, 2009

will Friday ever come?

I'm so ready for this week to be over. Yay for Friday tomorrow! I even get to leave early!! I was supposed to get to the post office to pick up my Epicure order today, but the parts jerk had to go to an appointment after work. So I'm leaving early tomorrow so I can get it. I'm very excited! It is my first official order as a consultant.

I went to bingo last night. To work. I met some nice people, so that's great. I also learned that I am the only volunteer that is not on the hall committee and of course they tried to recruit me! lol. Anyhow, so apparently you have to have lots of $ to be a volunteer....or something stupid like that. More just that the volunteers are the ones that have $. The ones I was with last night live in the newest, largest homes in my village. And I'm totally not joking. Our house is like a hotel room compared. At least there not pretentious or anything, very nice people. I think I might volunteer more for other things.

I am, however, exhausted today. It was a late night last night and I don't feel so well. I think I'm tired. Chris is still working, yay! I'm thankful. Spring break up is looming ahead and it makes me nervous....

Today is the 1 year anniversary of my uncle's passing. I miss him. I spoke to him today, said a little prayer. Told him I missed him, love him and think of him often. I asked him to be with my Aunt today and give her peace and less loneliness.

1 comment:

  1. This last year has really flown, considering how much it sucked (for me!)
    My thoughts and prayers to your Aunt. Must be a hard day for her...

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.