Tuesday, March 17, 2009

AAAHHHHHGGGHHHHH

I'm so MAD!!!

I had a package at the post office that came yesterday. I was too late to pick it up, that was around 5:20 or so and it closes at 5.

I left work 10 minutes early to get to the post office before it closed today...I got there at 4:58 and it was ALREADY CLOSED!!!!!!

I knocked on the door anyway and she told me she had shut off the computer already. I told her, that I had left work early to get there on time today, (because I missed it yesterday) and it wasn't even 5 yet. She says to me, oh well can you come tomorrow? I tell her no. She says oh, sorry and closes the door on me!

WTF? How am I ever supposed to get my fricken mail!!! I have 2 packages waiting for me at the post office and I can't even pick them up. I'm pissed.

4 comments:

  1. I would definitely write a BIG complaint about that! That would piss me off, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Closing the door early and shutting out customers is a big no-no.

    A complaint is in order.

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's ridiculous. I would be furious! I would report whomever it is- call the postmaster in your area, or send an email.

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.