Thursday, March 19, 2009

update

I finally managed to get to the post office tonight. Before they closed. It was the post master (mistress?) that was working. She told me how sorry she was that I wasn't able to pick up my package again this week. I was like hmm? She goes on to tell me that the other lady told her I was there at 5:10 and how she felt bad that 2 days in a row I wasn't able to get my stuff.

Now I wasn't going to say a word. But after hearing that this lady went to her boss and told her all about me (no doubt making me sound bad and rude I'd bet). It pissed me off a bit. So I told her the truth about what time I got there. She was not impressed. I told her I wasn't very happy about it, but I dont' want to cause a problem. Either way, I guess it's dumb to do something like that, then lie to try to cover your butt.

Moving on....

Chris will be home tomorrow night!!! I miss him!!!!

We're getting a puppy! I'm so excited. I found one online that I want to go see. They won't be ready until next week, but we are going to go see them on Saturday and pick one out. I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!!

I'm glad tomorrow is Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you said something! (and post a pic of the pup)

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.