Saturday, March 7, 2009

out of the loop

I've been out of it so long, I feel like I don't know what's going on with anyone lately!

It's always so busy when Chris is home and I seem to get away from the internet. He left today. I'm kinda sad and a bit lonely. I hate the first day when he's gone. The house is always too quiet.

I knew this would happen, so I made plans for today. Unfortunately it didn't pan out how I had hoped. I met up with my friend Carrie for lunch. We did some shopping afterwards. I swear we have nothing in common anymore, nothing to say. We met up for lunch and I swear this is how people lose friendships and things change. I know I don't have kids, but I've spent a lot of time around them, half raised some. I had to bite my tongue a few times.

Then we went to Costco. She decided to hold him the whole time, because he doesn't like his car seat. Well, ummm what was your first clue?! The kid weighs 14lbs, he's going to get heavy.
After like 10 minutes, she was saying how she wanted to sit and her back hurt. Umm ya. Go figure. I don't know why she wouldn't have brought in the car seat so he could be pushed, not carried the whole time. I mean he's 7 weeks old. Sheesh.

I digress.

Anyhow, so Chris is working and for that I'm truly thankful. I have no immediate plans for this weekend. A bit of relaxing, a bit of laundry, some reading (I miss reading), and put in an Epicure order. Should be nice and low key.

Oh ya, and hopefully read some blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.