Thursday, June 11, 2009

runaway train

It’s like a train ran through the service department today. The Service manager from Calgary was here today and seriously, it was rough all around. The service advisors got crap for stuff, the shop foreman got crap for stuff. I didn’t get crap for anything, but he picked apart my schedule (accounting schedule) and why was this and that. I didn’t get a chance to go for lunch until 2:00.

It’s a stressful day.

And it’s 3:00 now, thank goodness, coffee break and soon time to go home. What a mess. I have things to do, but my head is spinning and I need to stop thinking.

The thing that gets me is the warranty guy in Calgary is the big hero, but he’s not. He’s never in his office and won’t call me back. When I ask him for help, a lot of the time he say’s he’s too busy. Thanks.

I’m glad tomorrow is Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.