Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Grouch

I’m cranky today I think. I’m tired and I’m trying to clean up the mess and small things that need to be cleaned out today. I’m out of the office the rest of the week at a Cat engine course in Edmonton for 3 days. Part of me is looking forward to it, but part not. I hope it’s not all technical, that would be dry and boring. I also need to review all my service bulletins today sometime too. I think this afternoon will be likely mostly reading. Dull.

I’m starting to resent that Chris is still off when I’m working. He’s been off for 3 months and I figured it out a few weeks ago that I work more hours in a year than he does. I definitely work more days too. When he works, he works 12-hour days and usually 14 days in a row. But he’s been off for 3 months and on vacation basically. It irritates me that I have to leave him a to-do list for the house and that half the time it doesn’t get done. He always has an excuse, something took longer than it should have, or whatever. But after almost 3 months of being broke, with barely any income from him, I’m tired of it. I’m sick of leaving every morning while he’s still in his pj’s or sleeping, I’m sick of the house not being super clean when I get home or supper made. I’m tired of being the one to make lists of things to do.

Like I said, I’m cranky today.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow...work it out if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when a guy loses his job, it can be depressing to him because his self-worth is based on his earning power. stay with him. he needs your understanding.

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.