Wednesday, June 10, 2009

back and forth

I swear somedays I'm not sure where I started and where I end up, or if I really made any progress in 8 hours. Maybe I just sat here and the world passed by me and I didn't move...

I had 12 claims to do today. That's it, just 12 and I'd be totally current. Well I've been busting it all day and I still have 4. WTF? I know I put through more than 8 today. Warranty is a never ending circle. No matter how many you get put through in a day, they still keep adding more. Unless you work a Saturday or something, but that's not likely to happen.

Although I have discovered the wonderment of radio online. Sweet. I wasn't allowed to listen to radio on the net before. I think I like it. If only I could get the bounce to work...

Tonight we are painting closet doors, putting the breezeway back together, cleaning the spare bathroom. My parents (Dad side) are coming to stay on Friday and Sunday night with us. I need to make sure that part of the house is a bit cleaner.

I'm thinking I need to plan a BC trip. My niece is not going to know who I am. I'm also thinking I need to buy some summer pants. I'm not allowed to wear shorts, skirts or capri's at work and I'm hot in here already.

This post is boring. One more hour until I can leave. I'm going to try to make that 4 to 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.