Thursday, February 12, 2009

*sigh*

I'm tired today.

I feel resigned and defeated.

Chris and I had an argument today over money. I hate fighting with him period. I hate arguing with him even more when he's away. I know that money is the #1 argument between couples, but I really do feel that I'm legit in my argument this time. I feel like crap about it too. Torn. I miss him so much, he's been away for 2 weeks and still has another week to go. It's so hard to not talk to him during the day or for at least an hour at night. Waiting for that one phone call in the evening is really hard. Especially since we haven't really spoken since we argued.

*Edit*

We talked. I feel better, but I still miss him like crazy. Even more right now.

I hope I never stop missing him while he's away working.

2 comments:

  1. Just remember this argument won't matter 5 years from now.

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry you miss him so much. after you make up from an argument you get to hug, kiss, and whatever else. no wonder you're missing him more right now, you need your lovin's. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.