Friday, September 9, 2011

Tiffany Love

I have a serious Tiffany affliction.  I mean, I lufffffff it.  As my sister would say.  A while back, R bought me the Tiffany charm bracelet for our anniversary.  I had no idea it was a charm bracelet, lol.  I jokingly mentioned I would provide him a list of charms to get him through the next 10 years of anniversaries.  I found 13...
 How cute?!  I text him XOX all the time, so I figure it's appropriate. 
 Can't forget the pooch. 
 Every girl needs a little luck.
 I like butterflies, what can I say?
 This is classic me, it says Nice on the other side ;)
 Sweet. 
 Classic Tiffany's.  Love. 
 Adore the snowflake.  So pretty!
 I love purses...
 And shoes...
 For me. 
 For R.
I truly am a girlie girl. 
(All images from Tiffany's)

It's been a busy day, week, month.  I hired a Parts Driver today, did 3 interviews, set up 4 more interviews.  Ran around like crazy.  It's been good, but it's time to go home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.