Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Creepy

I'm at work at 6:41am this morning.  Why you ask?  Because I was late.

Monday and Wednesday afternoons I have my Recruitment and Selection class, so I leave work early.  If I come in at 6:30 and eat lunch at my desk, when I leave at 2:30 I'm not short any hours.  I was all set to leave for work when I heard someone yelling outside.  An odd occurrence at 6am.  Whatever.  I was putting on my shoes when someone pounded on my front door, asking for help!  I froze.  And called for R.

Turns out, some homeless guy saw our lights on and says he needed an ambulance for a cut on his leg.  R told him to walk the block to the ambulance/fire station.  I was seriously freaked.  It's dark outside, I didn't want to walk to my car.  *shudder*

Now I don't have anything against homeless people, but usually R leaves before I do for work and if I had been alone, I would have called the police.  I'm not a fan of scary people pounding on my door at 6-freaking-30 in the morning.

Today I have:
- 2 interviews
- 1 meeting
- My class and the remaining homework I didn't finish yesterday.

Should be fun.

1 comment:

  1. That was weird. He may be watching you. Make sure you do not exhibit the same pattern behavior every day. Protect yourself at all times.

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.