Thursday, December 9, 2010

ya right

It was extremely optimistic of me to think I'd have the house unpacked and settled so soon, much more to be able to post pics on here! lol. So that is still waiting. I've been pushing it at work all day, new job and all and pushing it at night trying to unpack and organize and make it feel like home. I'm almost there. And I'm beat.

The officer/storage room is almost set up, however, the desk and office chair are stacked with "stuff". I'm hoping this weekend...

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see pictures! I really do love reading your updates and I am so happy for you. New job- new place... sounds wonderful to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to read that you are digging your way out...

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.