Friday, December 3, 2010

Last day

Here it is. Finally. Well sort of my last day.

I have to come back twice in December to play catch up. They were supposed to be one day each but I think Dec. 15th will be 2 days. Funny how for months I've been sitting here bored to tears and now that I'm leaving, I'm waaaaaayyyyy behind. Meh, oh well. I'll bust my butt today and see what I can come up with.

So I managed to get the freezer divided last night (there are 2, both less than half full), packed the computer, dvd player, and most of the other minor stuff. I can't believe it's here already on one hand and on the other I'm so happy it's finally here!

Last night was probably the last time I'll see C for awhile. I'm ok with it. I just want the move part over. I woke up to light snow, hoar frost, light mist, fog and slippery highways. Great. Perfect weather to drive 2 hours tonight, unload my SUV, turn around and drive 2 hours back at 6am tomorrow to load up a uhaul and drive back to move. *sigh*

Either way, better get at it.

1 comment:

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.