Wednesday, December 1, 2010

so close

It's almost here!

Moving day that is. The day I say goodbye to my first home, my first house, my soon to be ex-husband and my small town life. I'm excited, but apprehensive. I want this, but even more, I just want the move over with. I hate moving.

I packed up most of the rest of the odds and ends last night. The only things I have left: the computer, the kitchen radio, the dvd player, the pantry, the freezer. Boo.

Oh ya, I also need to: remove my name on the house insurance, split the vehicle insurance and open new policies for both C and myself. Help him transfer the bills for direct payment from the bank account. Go to the bank tonight and split the savings account in half, then go to my new bank and deposit it. Fax in the mortgage papers this morning so the transfer application is in process. Fill out and fax in the internet papers to transfer the name on the account.

I'm sure there are a few hundred other small details I'm not remembering, but wth, it'll work out. I'm attempting to not stress about it. I'm not 100% successful.

Did I mention I wanted this over and done with?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!!!! I am cheering you on over here- even though we dont know each other at all! I hope that the move goes smoothly! Keep us updated...
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.