Monday, December 13, 2010

weekend mad house

I had really good intentions this weekend to get some stuff done. And I did, but of course not as much as I had intended. Oops!

We did:
- get the tree up
- Christmas baking (2 batches of fudge, nuts n bolts, gingerbread cookies, and butterscotch confetti squares)
- Clean up the house
- Laundry

I cooked a breakfast and a supper and so did R. It was freakin' fantastic! I love having someone else help with the cooking and cleaning.

I had a mini almost meltdown over the state of the remaining boxes, but R calmed me down, I got over it. I just hate that Christmas is 2 weeks away, the house is not quite ready, I'm out of town for work Wed and Thurs this week and Friday evening we are headed to my mom's for an early Christmas with her. Eek! Then back home, out of town for work on Wed again, and on Friday headed away for Christmas to my sisters.

There is no time!!!

I swear I'm trying to get some pictures but I only have the before's as the after's are not ready just yet. Although we did hit up this major liquidation center on Saturday and purchased a rockin' rug for the livingroom! I love hardwood/laminate but area rugs are a necessity. chiquita (my dog) agrees...as she is always rolling around on it, too funny.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the minutes you in which you have spare time...Everything gets compressed during the holiday.

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.