Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What's doin'?

Sorry for the MIA.  Between work, homework, school and house stuff, we've been busy.  *whew*


Tonight I'm going with my good friend Dee to Avril Lavigne!!  Which feels somewhat juvenile, however we are going to have fun - even if we are the oldest ones there, hahaha.

Friday my good friend came to visit.  We've been planning this girls night for months now and after putting it off 3 times we finally managed to get together.  She is a photographer, that is still learning so we picked up the baby and went out to get some family shots.  It was fun.

Some of my favorites from the day.

She had a lot of fun running around.
This next one was taken just as I averted disaster...

Little miss thinks she's too big to sit on the slide, so she just tried to go down without fully sitting.  I was at the bottom waiting for her to come down, R was at the top (we do this ALL the time) and she just went.  Luckily I was able to grab her off the opposite side of the slide and catch her before she dove head first into the rocks.  Scared the crap outta me.  She, however didn't even notice.





All in all, we got some good photos and it was a good day. 

My friend even got some good shots of our view...


These are some shots of what we can see looking out our front window at our house.  I love that view.  It's harder to see in the pictures, but in the distance you can see the mountains.  

I'm off work today as well - Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends.  Tonight is the concert, but today I'm working on a research paper - boo.  

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.