Friday, October 21, 2011

I think...

...I might be dying.  No seriously.  Can't. Stop. Coughing.  All friggin' day and all friggin' night.  R got so fed up last night that he went and slept in our spare bed. Grrr.  It hurts, I almost vomit often and it's annoying.  Needs to stop!

...I should be writing my paper, not blogging.  But blogging is more fun than writing a paper so guess what?  My paper can wait until tomorrow.

...It's getting colder.  There was frost on my SUV this morning.  And I forgot to turn the heat up so my remote starter would defrost it.  Oops.

...I need a mini-holiday.

...I'm gonna be downright mad if I get a crappy mark on my midterm from this week.  It was hard.  Damn.

...I hope R gets home from work soon.  I need some cuddle action.

...I also need some vapor action.  As in Vicks.  Have you tried the Vicks scented Kleenex?  Seriously, when a friend of mine brought them, I thought she was insane, but I tried some while I've been sick.  I'm in love.  They smell soooooo good.  Ahhhhhhh and they ease that tightness.

..I need to go buy some cough medicine before bed tonight.

2 comments:

  1. have you tried neti pot? it worked for me.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFEXjzGagMI

    hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I hate it when my car is all frozen! I am always running late too, so I never have time to let my car run for a few minutes before leaving.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.