Thursday, October 6, 2011

Breathe

I'm sitting at my desk, drinking my tea and trying to breathe before this day ramps up and gets out of hand.  I know it will happen soon - I'd say in the next hour.  Open house at work, showcasing a new product.  Things need to be done and organized.

I hate my work shirt that I have to wear tonight.  HATE it.  It doesn't fit right, it's not a style I ever wear and I'm really, really uncomfortable in it.  I'll be wearing it for 8 hours too.  *Sigh*

I'm off for 5 days after today - thank goodness!  I need a break.  Ugh.

My girlfriend from high school is coming up to see me tomorrow.  Girls' day!  I'm very excited.  Saturday she is taking photos of R and the baby and I.

Am I slightly annoyed:
- That A felt she had to tell R that it wasn't appropriate for us to take photos with me and the baby? (and he didn't tell her to shove it) ;)
- That R wants some photos of just him and the baby?
- That I'm secretly dreading the clothes that R picks out to wear? (the man seriously needs an intervention)
- That it's cold and rainy today and it's supposed to last?

Yes to all.  Mostly annoyed at the first 2 however.  But I digress.

I have a homework to do.  I've been keeping up on the reading, but I didn't do the last 2 assignments.  I have to read another chapter and some questions need to be answered.  I have a paper that is due on October 26th, but it is 6 pages and I want to do it this weekend.  The second part of the paper on the same company/topic is due in mid-November and will be another 8 pages.  I need to jump on this.  I hope to get all my research and an outline done this weekend.

What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.