Friday, November 5, 2010

A quick update

The funeral went well - as well as a funeral can go. I miss him.

I got back to work on Tuesday morning, TRANSFER APPROVED!!! I signed the new job offer, training the week of November 8 - 12th. Start date December 6th. Holy crap!

I've been gathering boxes, trying to get rid of crap I don't need, organize.

I haven't told C yet. I'm a bit concerned of what he'll do while I'm away for a week. I'll tell him next week when I get home.

I'm really excited, but scared too. I'll find out about housing today, I hope. There is so much to do!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats. Yep, best to tell him right when you are leaving. He may get a little rabid.

    Cheers,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! And so sorry about your grandfather :(

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.