Thursday, November 25, 2010

On my way...soon!

The moving to-do list is almost finished!

I'm more than half packed, the transfer approved, I've done some training, the new lease will be signed this weekend. I'm working on the mortgage transfer and the rest of the packing. Moving in one week. I'm headed to Calgary tomorrow after work for a Christmas party on Saturday night so my SUV is stuffed Tetris-style up the roof, every corner with boxes. Might as well take advantage of the trip. And the fact that the more I move now, the less I have to move next week. Ugh. Did I mention how much I despise moving. Especially since it's been brutally cold here lately.....uh as in minus-freaking-forty-five degrees with the wildchill!!!!!!!!! Either way I'm super happy, super excited and it's happening soon! Wooooooo Hoooooo!!! :)

I was training a replacement for me here, but it wasn't working out. We were going to let her go this morning, but she emailed my boss (on holidays no less) and said she wouldn't be in today. Ah well. A waste of a full week for me, but at least I can catch up now.

2 comments:

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.