Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Little of this and that

It's been a good day. Busy, but then again, I like busy. Busy means it goes by quickly!

I started the day with great news - even though it was at 6am - from a good friend, so that put a smile on my face.

I picked up a netbook on Sunday evening, I've been watching them for a bit now and I wanted something small and basic. I have a good desktop computer, but I miss the convenience of a laptop. I like browsing the net while watching TV, something to bring with me when I'm travelling, and so on. And seriously for $250, can't really go wrong! I bought an Acer Aspire One...it's awesome!


Heading back to RD for the last bit of training this week. I'll be soooo happy when that's finished. I'm tired of the travelling! I'll be there Thursday and Friday this week, so being already a short week (Thank you Family Day, holiday Monday), 2 days in this office and 2 days on the road. I'm happy!

We went out to a winter carnival yesterday. As far as carnivals go, it was L.A.M.E. but Chloe had fun on the horse "wagon" ride. It was too cold to stay any longer. And we got some time outside! We are starting to crave the outdoors. It's too cold lately and too snowy to do much. I'm ready to start the fun summer stuff - the get home from work on a Friday and decide to go camping, or go to a lake or something. I don't like the sun - I burn in like 5 minutes, but I like the shade and warmer than minus temperatures.

I'm also working on changing my SUV insurance over. I'm annoyed about it. I called earlier and they still haven't gotten back to me yet. And the fact that my insurance is moderately priced - $910 a year for full coverage and he told me that because of where I'm living now, it's going to go up "substancially"...whatever that means. Hopefully he gets back to me soon. I want to get this dealt with.

I have to get my butt in gear and finish my special project that I've been working on. I'm almost finished, a few more hours and it will be done and ready to mail. I'm excited and can't wait to put up some pictures!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I love you!!!!! I am so glad that you had a great day yesterday! I did too- LOL! Sorry it was so early... I keep forgetting about the time change and of course I sent that at 6 my time!
    Cannot wait to see the special project!
    XOXO
    K

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.