Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How have I never...

...played with my blog layout before? Sheesh! I mean I've changed the background and played a bit, but I had no idea you could get backgrounds outside of blogger! Pathetic!

Things are going well. Today I get to investigate cell phone abuse. Sweet deal hey? I have 3 numbers in particular and I'm looking at pages and pages of old phone bills to see who they are calling and why. And when the new bill comes in 3 days I'll look over that one, then I get to confront the offending parties and ask them to identify the numbers and if they can't or it's personal, I have to ask them to pay for them. Great! One is a manager here who disapproves of my methods as it is...fun.

Valentine's Day was a bust. Well more boring. I swear it's so over hyped. Why the fuss? Go ahead and celebrate love and what not, but do we really need to make such a huge deal over it and go crazy? R took me out for supper on Saturday night - my meal sucked, he liked his. Last night I cooked us supper, we exchanged cards, and he got me a box of chocolates - nice? Yes, but so cliche. Bah. I also argued with C, so suppose that was what threw me off? Maybe.

Social Committee meeting in an hour, gonna be an interesting one. Headed to see my mom this weekend, I'm happy to get away.

We had the baby yesterday. The 3 of us played all day, it was pretty good. all until R went out to BBQ and she screamed bloody murder and had a huge temper tantrum/meltdown. I was livid. Why does her mother insist on "Attached-parenting"?? WTF??? All it does is make the child co-dependant and freak out when a parent leaves the room. R was mad that I was mad. I was mad because who advocates to teach your child that they can't be in a room without a parent? That is not responsible parenting as far as I'm concerned. Just blogging about it fires me up again.

1 comment:

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.