Wednesday, July 8, 2009

sigh...

I can see how this job would stress someone out. It’s pretty common knowledge that when you start a job, your going to have to clean up a mess left from the person before you. Either they were fired for not doing the job properly – leaving a mess behind, or they quit because they had enough – and they left a mess behind because they didn’t care anymore. Either way, I realized when I was starting I’d have a mess to clean up, but I had no idea it would be this bad. Or take this long to clean up. I have about $30,000 in claims that are too old to re-submit or to try to get payment from the customer on. And to get them removed from my warranty schedule, I have to justify each claim as to why it’s not been paid, why we can’t bill the customer, or why it wasn’t removed earlier. Luckily, I can still claim the person before me, even though that really was the case. It’s still stressful.
Every time I find something that is a mess left from the person before me, I have to justify it to a ton of people who all think this girl was great, an amazing warranty person. However, in my mind, if she was so great, there would not be this mess. I’m frustrated and I have no one to help me. It’s going to be a long month until (hopefully) I can get some of this cleared out. For now, I just have to focus on trying to keep current and trying to clean up the mess and hope that after that month, I still have a job. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.