Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The great reno of 2009

I hate that I haven't been on here in forever. Life is crazy. Training for the new job and all kinds of life stresses. I know that blogging would be therapeutic for me, but I can't find the time. Either way, this is our spare bedroom. We've been working on it for weeks, and it's finally done. I can't find a before other than how it looked the day we moved in, so we'll start there...

Ta-daaa! Here is the after. I LOVE how it turned out!!!!!

And of course the super cool light I found at Ikea.... I love that place! The picture looks a bit crappy, but the light is white and it was hard to take. But picture it white, lol.


What do you think?



2 comments:

  1. The pic of the light turned out great! Good job on the spare room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light is awesome. The room looks so much better.

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.