Thursday, December 22, 2011

Screw It

I'm not feeling very pro-work currently.  I actually have a case of the F...-it's.  You know, where you've reached the point where you just want to say F...it, let's go home and start vacation!

Instead of being grumpy and negative, I'll shower you (whoever actually reads this...hopefully there are still a few out there) with photos instead as an update.  


I'm super happy about Christmas this year.  Who know why?  Maybe because last year sucked and R and I are making up for it this year?  We have lights on the house, the tree and most of any other surface I could find is decorated.  The presents are wrapped under the tree - except one dammit!  We listen to Christmas music all the time.  I can't wait to see my family in a few short days.  This is even my desktop - woo hoo!  Check it out!



My new bangs.  Did I post this already?  I cut them myself.  Which I don't recommend if unlike me, you haven't been doing it for years.  And I have.  Literally.  Why pay $35 for a trim when you can cut your own bangs?!  Ha.

I've also been making Christmas cards like mad lately.  Here are a few of the ones I've been working on...













I want this for my mom.  And since I didn't get it done in time, it will be late for Christmas.  Oh well, the thought that counts right?  I do have other stuff for her.  


Our tree and Miss C.  She was told not to touch the tree, so she drug her chair this close so she could get a good look, but not touch.  Haha, it was hilarious.


The Bass Pro trip that never amounted to anything.  We went for Santa photos, but the wind was blowing so bad it blew out a window in Santa's workshop.  That was the closest we got to Santa this year.  Damn.  I'm not even sure we'll get her there now.  Who wants to go on December 24th?  Not this lady.  Either way Miss C and I had fun.  She's such a poser.


My other kids.  Well my sister's kids.  Can't. Wait. To. See. Them!  Ugh only a few more days.  I miss them so much.  Such cuties.


My new fave thing to do? Snap pics with my iphone of stuff that either I want or R tells me he wants.  That way I generally remember where it is and exactly what (more for him) that he wanted for Christmas.  It worked super well.  I want this book.  I've read the others by her and I loved them.  There is one that was a movie not long ago, Something Borrowed I think....


Now that you've been inundated with pictures do you feel more festive?  If so, great, just doing my civic duty.  If not, what the hell?  Christmas is this close!  Get festive dammit!  :)

Merry  Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. I love those cards!!! I am NOT creative for stuff like that! And your tree is gorgeous, Miss C a cutie!

    Remember being my Secret Santa person? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Merry Christmas buddy!

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm still here. happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.