Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Moving on...

Things are looking up.

I have a HUGE to-do list that makes my head spin when I think about it, but I'm working on it. Slowly but surely I'm going to do it. Because I'm that kind of girl. I get things accomplished and I persevere.

My SUV is over-miled, or will be in another month. I have 11 months left on my lease. And it's looking like I'm going to end up 30,000 kms or more over. Crap. So I'm probably going to trade it in early and finance the buy out. And buy the next one. No more leasing.

In the meantime with moving, changing my banking info, finding a place to go, packing and dealing with trying to pick out a new SUV, I need to get the old one new tires, a new windshield and yesterday a service and new headlights. I'm going to need a holiday once this is over. Yuck.

C and I argue daily. He's back to work however, so this is good news. He's out of the house and I can relax a bit. I found new tires on kijiji for my SUV yesterday, so hopefully that goes through. In 6 weeks I'll have moved out of my house, changed my banking over, bought a new vehicle and will be living a whole new life. It's crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.