Friday, March 5, 2010

can't make my mind up


Spring Thaw - Darren Rice



I thought I had decided I was going to blog on blogger or on kcl, then I stopped all together for a while and although I kept on reading from time to time, I haven't written in months.


I got a new laptop from my hubby (yay!!!) so I'm hoping this means I'll be able to get back into it more often.


Break up is almost here, *sob* I'm freaked out and worried and I hate that after 10 months with Chris on unemployment and only 5 months working, here we are. Again. Ugh. It's so warm here, my backyard looks like a river let loose. And the mud. Yuck.


Chris is heading out tonight. I hate that he's leaving at 9pm to drive 9 hours alone to a jobsite. Wish we'd have known today so he could get some sleep.


Anyhow, off to read some blogs. More to come!

2 comments:

I adore your comments! Thanks for stopping by.